KeTitik Terms of Service
“KeTitik whereby stated in this Terms of Service as “company” is provided or controlled by KeTitik Pte Ltd, with its registered office at, 362 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-14 Da Jin Factory Building 534963 singapore (“we” or “us”). You are now reading the Terms of Service (the “Terms”) that serve as an agreement between you and KeTitik. (“KeTitik,” “we,” or “us”) for your use of our mobile device application (“App”), and our news mining and delivery services, accessible via our App. To make these Terms easier to read, our services, the Site and the App are collectively called the “Services.”
Agreement to Terms
Changes to Terms or Services
Who May Use the Services
We use the following Cookies:
You shall be responsible for the management of your own account, and shall not lend, sell, pledge, or otherwise transfer the account to any third party.
1.This Agreement does not authorize you to, and you may not, copy, distribute, transfer, modify, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works based upon Content without our or our partners’ permission.
2.Users who post the User Content shall grant the KeTitik a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license(with the right to sublicense such content to other third parties working together with the Company), for an indefinite period, to use (after modifying such content, if the Company believes it necessary and proper) such content for the Services and/or promotional purposes.
Rights and Terms for App
* Subject to your compliance with these Terms, KeTitik grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download and install a copy of the App on a mobile device or computer that you own or control and to run such copy of the App solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes. You may not copy the App, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the App available to multiple users through any means. KeTitik reserves all rights in and to the App not expressly granted to you under these Terms.
Additional Terms for App Store Apps
* If you accessed or downloaded the App from any app store or distribution platform (like the Apple Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore) (each, an “App Provider”), then you acknowledge and agree that:
* These Terms are concluded between you and KeTitik, and not with App Provider, and that, as between KeTitik and the App Provider, KeTitik, is solely responsible for the App.
* App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
* In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify App Provider and App Provider will refund the purchase price for the App to you (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of an App to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of KeTitik.
* App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App or your possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
* In the event of any third-party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, KeTitik will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms.
* App Provider and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms as related to your license of the App, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms, App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to your license of the App against you as a third party beneficiary thereof
* You must also comply with all applicable third-party terms of service when using the App.
* You agree to comply with all Singapore and foreign export laws and regulations to ensure that neither the App nor any technical data related thereto nor any direct product thereof is exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of, or used for any purposes prohibited by, such laws and regulations.
General Prohibitions and KeTitik's Enforcement Rights
* Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, KeTitik’s name, any KeTitik trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without KeTitik’s express written consent;
* Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, KeTitik’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of KeTitik’s providers;
* Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any KeTitik system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
* Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by KeTitik or any of KeTitik’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
* Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by KeTitik or other generally available third-party web browsers;
* Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a KeTitik trademark, logo URL or product name without KeTitik’s express written consent
* Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
* Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
* Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
* Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
* Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
* Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
* Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
* Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing;
* Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors (each an “Indemnified Party”) from any and all direct and indirect losses, claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses, which may be suffered or incurred by an Indemnified Party or asserted against an Indemnified Party, arising out of a breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms or arising out of a breach of your obligations, representation and warranties under these Terms.
Exclusion Of Warranties
* Your use of the services will meet your requirements or achieve any intended results;
* Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error or will not contain harmful code;
* Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be complete, accurate, up to date, or reliable; and
* Defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
* No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the services except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms. we may change, suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our platform for business and operational reasons at any time without notice.
Limitation Of Liability
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. this includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject To The Paragraph Above, We Shall Not Be Liable To You For:
* Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of:
* Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the service;
* any changes which we may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services); * The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
* Any action or conduct of another user
* Your failure to provide us with accurate account information
* Or your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
* Please note that we only provide our platform for domestic, private and non-commercial use. you agree not to use our platform for any other purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of goodwill or business reputation, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
* If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. however, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
* These limitations on our liability to you shall apply whether or not we have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
* You are responsible for any mobile charges that may apply to your use of our service, including text-messaging and data charges. if you’re unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the service.
* To the fullest extent permitted by law, any dispute you have with any third party arising out of your use of the services, including, by way of example and not limitation, any carrier, copyright owner or other user, is directly between you and such third party, and you irrevocably release us and our affiliates from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our maximum aggregate liability to you arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the platform or services shall be limited to fifty us dollars (us $50) or the equivalent amount in your local currency. the parties acknowledge and agree that the exclusion of warranties in section 9 and limitation of liability in this section 10 and in the other provisions of these terms and the allocation of risk herein are essential elements of the bargain between the parties, without which the company would not have provided access to the services to the user.
Supplemental terms –
Jurisdiction-specific Indonesia_. if you are using our services in Indonesia, the following additional terms apply. in the event of any conflict between the following additional terms and the provisions of the main body of this policy, the following terms shall prevail.
The services are only for people who are 14 years of age or older in Indonesia. accepting these terms. if you are between 14 and 21 years of age, are not married or are under guardianship, your account must be opened under the name of your parent(s) or guardian(s). further, you represent and warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) unless you indicate otherwise. by consenting, your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are agreeing to take responsibility for:
(i) all your actions in connection with your access to the services;
(ii) any fees or charges associated with your use of any of the services (as applicable);
(iii) your compliance with this terms; and
(iv) ensuring that any of your participation in services will not, in any event, result in any violation of applicable laws and regulations relating to child protections. if you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) and your parent(s) or guardian(s) is not willing to open the account under their name, you must cease accessing the services.
These terms has been prepared in the english language and indonesian language. in the event of any inconsistency or different interpretation between the english text and indonesian text, the english text shall prevail and the relevant indonesian text shall be deemed to be automatically amended to conform with and to make the relevant indonesian text consistent with the relevant english text. each party acknowledges that it has read these terms and understands its content and that these terms have been entered into freely and without duress. you acknowledge that you fully understand the language and the content of these terms, and you agree that you will not use the provisions under law of the republic of indonesia no. 24 of 2009 on flag, language, state emblem and national anthem, presidential regulation no. 63 of 2019 on use of indonesian language or any other laws and regulations to invalidate these terms.